- This event has passed.
How to Grow Your Power Teams for Success
August 7, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm| £25
A Power Team is a group of related professions that work with the same clients but do not take business away from each other.
In a successful BNI Chapter you will find 6 or more Power Teams with at least 7 members per team – making a total chapter size of over 42 members. In this environment, members will find 67% of their referrals come from their own Power Team and the other 33% of their referrals come from the rest of the chapter.
You could find yourself in more than one Power Team – but the most important thing is to surround yourself with members who talk regularly to the type of clients that YOU want!
Grow your Power Teams for Success.
Network with the best connected members in your region.
Develop a strategy to build the perfect team to support your business.
Use the power of BNI to take your members to another level.